Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Half A Pumpkin Project

Two posts in one day...heck within 7 hours...crazy I know. I need sleep. I tried to sleep for an hour this morning but my mind was in craft mode and I couldn't stop thinking about all the cool stuff I re-found downstairs. So I woke up and made the boys a good breakfast...and still going strong.

I am currently working on 4 different items....all are drying...so I started my 5th one. I found this heart wicker thing a few years ago, and have used it for Xmas last year wrapped with lights. I was thinking of doing the same, but with my Halloween lights and decided against it.  So I grabbed the orange crepe paper and started wrapping. I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I was talking with Janelle for our daily craft and life talk and the wrapping kept my hands busy.
When it was wrapped I was trying to figure out how to use it. I turned it the way it normally would have been and it looked like a funny fish...but that wasn't very Halloweenish...so I laid it down and walked away to check on my other projects.
I came back and from the angle I approached it, it was sideways...and looked like half a pumpkin! I grabbed my puffy paint and did a quick half face improve...a little green crepe paper on the top and VOILA! It fits right in the tiny space between my front closet and the corner! PERFECT!

AND while I was working on it...my foot hit a small bag slightly under the couch....any guess what it could be??? Anyone??? MY FRICKEN MINI GLUE STICKS!!! Just ask Janelle...I screamed I was so upset! I searched everywhere...and they were NOT there last night! I think I have someone messing with me! Coming into my house and moving stuff....grrrrr.  Maybe my house is haunted....hmmmm....I can work with that....

No comments:

Post a Comment