Friday, September 12, 2014

Halloween AND Christmas YES!!! Day 11

So far, for the 4 hours I have been awake, today has sucked. My oldest two boys and I, had an appointment out in Oneida (25 minutes across town) for noon. So I picked them up early from school, drove over and found out that they had to cancel our appointment and we would have to reschedule. Super pissed. Drove all the way back across town just for my middle son to tell me we had to pick up his phone from the bus garage...that we just passed 4 exits ago...grrrrr.

But if that is all that has happened...not too bad. I made my appointment to go see the dr about my leg. It is pretty warm and you can feel it making a "creaking" movement. So now I just have to wait until Wednesday. The nurse told me to try to stay off of my feet and apply heat to it. I just laughed and said I didn't think my forklift had a plug in for my heating pad. So I guess I will try to take it easier at work this weekend...only three machines running...no problem.

Also, I am slowing getting back into couponing. I'm not going to go crazy like I did last time. In fact we still have a few boxes of Hamburger Helper that I bought over 2 years ago. Couldn't pass it up when I was able to get it for $.25 a box :D  So Stefani and I are going shopping tomorrow...stock up the pantry a little. Next stop is to buy a chest freezer. Slowly but surely is the way to go....

Also I have been "pinning" Halloween ideas like crazy on Pinterest. Not sure what I am going to dress up as. Not sure if I want guts and gore...or sweet and sexy. Considering kids will be here too...I want it to be decent. My FAVORITE holiday...still super excited! I have some plain black picture frames that I bought at Goodwill in Stevens Point that I would like to make some 3D art to stand out. Pretty tempted to make our Christmas theme this year as the Nightmare Before Christmas!!! That way I can keep my Halloween stuff up all the way past new years, as long as I add some Santa hats to the goblins.

***doing a happy dance***

Ok so today hasn't sucked. Hopefully this weekend goes by fast. That way I can start decorating and planning!!!!! Yeah Christmas and Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment