Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of School - Day 1

I think I picked the wrong day to start this challenge. Today was the first day of school for the boys....and I had so much to say....and too much free time! After dropping the boys off at the bus stop (their dads house) and off at school, I was bored. I didn't want to clean. I didn't want to watch TV. I was so bored I started dinner and had it done by 3:30...grrrr. So I took a nap...a wonderfully relaxing 4 hour nap. Which was perfect because I haven't been sleeping very well lately.

Maybe tomorrow I will get something done. Probably not, but maybe. I do have an appointment to talk to my advisor at UWGB, because I dropped all of my classes. My financial aid was not approved, but it will be approved for next semester....so the waiting begins. But until then...I am bored.

HOWEVER, I had time to search through pictures of the boys on their first day of school....and combined them. They are getting so big...way to fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment