Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Yummick! Halloween party food ideas-Day 15

Ok so today will be a cooking/craft post. Even though I had a good day. Worked some overtime. Watched my oldest son's first 8th grade football game...they lost...but from what Easton said...the other team played pretty dirty. Best part of the day....chatting with a friend. Felt nice to chat again. It has put a smile on my face.

But for tonight I decided to try to make the "Bloody Severed Fingers" aka hotdogs. Here is the picture I like:    
 
And how it turned out:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think I might just make a bunch of small ones like in the picture. And this one I didn't do yet...but because it looks so simple I will wait and do it for the party....yummick! This is the new word I just made up for the food I'm going to serve. Yummick (yummy and icky).
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment