Monday, September 1, 2014

Logging out...Day 0

Today is my last day on Facebook. I know, I know I can see you rolling your eyes already, but let me explain. I will be back (most likely), and I can still keep in touch, but I would much rather spend the time wasted on Facebook with my family and friends.

I find myself waking up and scrolling through my newsfeeds before my eyes are even semi open. I spent two days in Wisconsin Dells wishing I had a water camera so I could take a bunch of pictures to show my "Facebook family". I am constantly checking and rechecking to see if I have "likes" or "comments" or if any of my friends have posted something new.

I'm hooked. I'm addicted. I need help. So where do I go? Everyone seems to be on Facebook. I beat the Candy Crush addiction....after a few times. So why do I expect this time to work out? Well for starters....I'm NOT giving myself a deadline. I'm NOT saying that I will be gone for XXX amount of days. And I am neither deleting nor deactivating Facebook....I'm just not going to be checking it. However, I will be having a friend monitor it...just in case.

That is it. Those are the rules I am following. Short and sweet. I am also going to be limiting myself to one post a day on here...so I won't find myself attached to this site as much as Facebook. I don't want to transfer one addiction for another....that would defeat the purpose!

So here goes. Just need to deleted the apps on my phone...in one second...I need to check on a few more...nope...not going to do it. The app has been deleted from my phone. Wow, I have more memory already! Nice bonus.

Now to finish up the dishes and off to bed....the boys go back to school tomorrow!!!!!!!! SUPER EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment